Once modules have been delivered, they must be iterated upon.
- The trainees comment on the module.
- The volunteers comment on the module.
- Syllabus comments on the module.
- Retrospectives happen every week in class.
- Lead teachers send the retros to the gardener.
- The gardener convenes a working group at least once per year.
- Syllabus meets with the gardener at least once per year.
- The gardener solicits the desired pre-requisites from the next module.
- The gardener communicates their desired pre-requisites to the last module.
Feedback loops emerge from these actions